Pride of the Den | 2019 School Supplies Sale
A new era in fundraising...
Tired of buying things you don't want or need just so a club or group can make $0.30-40 on the dollar? Welcome to the Concord Christian School Band program's first annual School Supplies Sale, where you can save a buck or two buying things you already have to buy and know that 100% of the profits support the CCS band. And, you won't have to fight the back-to-school mob at your local Walmart in search of that last elusive yellow pocket folder.
How does it work?
It's really pretty simple...
1) Packages are priced based on current retail prices from places like Walmart, Target and Amazon.
2) You buy a supply list from this website for your child's grade and, if in middle school, maybe an optional item or two based on their electives.
3) Check the list on this site to confirm what is included and what optional items can be added.
4) The price you pay is the approximate retail price of the goods on the list - saving almost 10% on sales tax.
5) The program uses bulk purchasing power to buy the supplies and profits from the difference between our wholesale prices and the retail price you pay.
6) We order everything, label items as specified, package it all up and deliver it to your child's homeroom before classes begin.
7) You get to enjoy the last few days of summer without the headaches of school supply shopping.
8) You help support the award winning Pride of the Den Marching and concert band programs.